Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just a little note on voting...

As today is election day...I have to say a few things about voting. Just because a candidate plays as many ads on TV as humanly possible...doesn't mean people will vote for them. In fact it is annoying...and it makes me not want to vote at all. I can read about the issues and watch what they have to say. The other thing is the negative campaigns...there is nothing more annoying than watching ads that tell how much the other candidate is a liar, etc...because the other candidate will to the same about you...so try something new and just state what you are for...that will help me decide more than the negative stuff. Also...when it comes to the presidency...people who are undecided? Well, take a look at ALL of the other candidates. We run more than two parties here in the United States of America...why not check out what the other ones have to say? Maybe they will have something that you like more than a Democrat or a Republican. The fact that we can only really learn about the two parties makes me ill...and usually causes me to vote in a direction that my friends say is a THROW AWAY VOTE...who are they to say how I use my right to vote? Anyway, just wanted to make a few notes and get some of this off my chest. Anyway...regardless of how you feel, definitely exercise your right to vote...especially you women...women died, starved, got beat, etc so you could have that right!

No comments: