Wednesday, December 3, 2008

After Thanksgiving...

Okay, Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE holiday. I get to see my family, which for a switch I like spending time with (I know tons of people dread it)...and I get to eat my favorite meal of the year...turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, some vegetable, and mom's rolls....followed by several types of pies. I REALLY love the leftovers! This year my sister-in-law and brother hosted and it was FABULOUS! She even made homemade applesauce that was to die for! I am not sure I had enough to eat...and I am positive I will be making a turkey sometime in the next month or so. Last year we had a perfectly fine Thanksgiving in Seattle with my sister. I love her, but being around the rest of the family this year made me really appreciate getting to see them all. We played our multi-person Solitaire, around the world ping pong and of course the Wii! We ate...and I had been doing so well...I have lost 58 lbs on WW...I fear weighing in on Saturday because I am afraid that I have gained at least a pound if not more. I did really good through Thanksgiving...but the day after and the days to follow I have reverted to my old habits of eating...which is BAD...very BAD! I hoped that I would fare as nicely as I did last year with the no weight gain at all...I am afraid that isn't possible. I miss bread...I hardly ever eat it anymore...so of course I indulged. I am pleased to say that I didn't eat any sub par food, only yummy things! But...too much of it...and not enough exercise. Will I do it again? Sure enough, I am betting next year will be the same! Anyway, hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, I know I did!

No comments: