Saturday, May 26, 2007

Exciting News!


Well, I haven't written in awhile as I have been busy...with my new job!! I was offered a job on Tuesday and my first day was Wednesday. I was so excited! So, I was able to work three days this week. Now, I have a three day weekend to enjoy. So far, I have done laundry, saw the movie WAITRESS, which was good and I had a steak dinner. I don't have too many plans this weekend. We have a visitor for the weekend, Tim is doing a lot of outside stuff like rock climbing and fishing and boating. I am glad, because some of those things I can't do with him. I want to get a few things done this weekend, but I also want to take it easy. The weather is fabulous. It is really nice out. Sun is shining but it is cool. I wore my KENT STATE t-shirt today and it was quite the conversation starter. I had three different people ask me about it. Who knew!
I need to get out and get some more pictures of the area. Maybe a trip to Manito is in my near future. I wish I would have taken pictures last weekend. But, I wasn't sure what the hike would be like. Now I have some chores to take care of before I crash.

No comments: