Friday, May 18, 2007

how did my week go?

Well, I haven't written much this week. Mostly because I am concentrating on my diet. So far so good. Tonight I may indulge a little and have some sushi. But, yesterday I had enough points to have some COLD STONE CREAMERY light chocolate ice cream, it was good. Tuesday I started the diet, went okay, then Wednesday was HARD, yesterday was okay and today I am doing fine as well. I have been walking twice a day and I hope to add Jazzercise one or two times a week as well. I want to start doing Yoga too. I am really committed to this. I LOVE food, so this is really difficult.

In other news, job hunting is at a standstill...I am waiting to hear back from one lead, hopefully first thing next week.

Saturday I will try and clean the apartment again. Also, made a grocery list so I can get some things and try some new recipes. The weekend will be better because I can spend time with Tim.

Nothing else new to report.

No comments: